Tuesday, January 29, 2008
- Name: Lymphopo
- Location: Rural Deep Inferno
A single woman in my fifties, in debt, no income, no health insurance, and then that grapefruit-sized tumor wedged between my lungs turns out to be a malignant high-grade highly aggressive stage IV lymphoma. How much worse can it get? Bwahahaha! Stay tuned and find out.
Times are hard
Check these out:Deep Inferno Trading Post
As We Are Magazine
BUSBY BAKES: Handmade Cookies for Grownups
- Breaking News: Cancer Blogger Lives!
- Adventure At Home
- Vacation Diary, Day 4
- Vacation Diary, Day 3
- Vacation Diary, Day 2
- Vacation Diary, Day 1
- Back Home
- Off Dancing With The Dead Folks
- While Greasy Lymphopo Doth Keel the Pot
- BBC: Optimism 'no bearing on cancer'