Monday, April 02, 2007

Signs of Life

Neck and neck along with my hair, the spring garden is slowly emerging. A few of the roses have tentatively started to bloom, but most are still covered with buds.


Climbing Noisette rose 'Desprez a Fleur Jaune'


Climbing rose 'Fourth of July'


Front bed just starting to open


Front bed from the other side


This Amaryllis opened today!


I potted my three new Plumeria cuttings.


Tiny Plumeria leaves emerging at the tip


Happy rose running along the back fence.

5 Comments:

Blogger glightfoot said...

So great to see the garden coming into bloom. You may like the David Austen rose called Evelyn. It smells like a peach!

G

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fence roses are my favorite.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Elena said...

It is nice to see you coming back to life with the return of the roses.Celebrate life!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Alto2 said...

Please come to SW Florida and create a garden for me! You could start a new business as a garden consultant.

4:35 PM  
Blogger momo said...

All I can say is that yesterday it snowed on the first tulip leaves emerging from the muddy ground up here in Minnesota!

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home