Monday, March 12, 2007

Again With the Damn Hair

It's Monday again, people, and you know what that means: time for more exciting post-chemo hair growth photos!


Here it was last Monday.



It's been busy this week, thickening on top. Here you can clearly see the odd little mohawk ridge that makes me look like an elderly cupie doll.



In some lights it looks mousy grey.



And in other lights it looks bombshell blonde. Or more likely old-lady white.



But from a distance it's still pretty much invisible. Rats. This is worse than watching paint dry.

And from the department of truly sick irony, the gym where I used to work as a personal trainer has asked me to teach a weight loss class. I start tonight.


4 Comments:

Blogger Ya Looblue said...

maybe it's like watching paint dry when you see it every day, but for the once a week monday updates for the rest of us, it looks like it's growing at record speed!! and the cupie doll ridge...HEARTS. xoox *~sarah

12:20 PM  
Blogger layne said...

Girl, your current look rocks!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Trasi said...

God, if I had a scalp/skull as gorgeous as yours, I'd shave MY head. Unfortunately, I don't.
Keep up with the updates. Love seeing how it's growing!

9:47 PM  
Blogger johnieb said...

I'm with Trasi, you sexy thing; how dare you look that fuckin good? And still living graciously? Christ on a Cracker, Liz; amazing! Wonderful! Who knew these words could have meaning again after the work of the American Philosopher Barnum, eh?

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home