Sunday, September 23, 2007
- Name: Lymphopo
- Location: Rural Deep Inferno
A single woman in my fifties, in debt, no income, no health insurance, and then that grapefruit-sized tumor wedged between my lungs turns out to be a malignant high-grade highly aggressive stage IV lymphoma. How much worse can it get? Bwahahaha! Stay tuned and find out.
Times are hard
Check these out:Deep Inferno Trading Post
As We Are Magazine
BUSBY BAKES: Handmade Cookies for Grownups
- Superman Goes to the Zydeco
- Thank Dog It's Friday
- The Future's Looking Bright!
- Enjoying the Heck Out of Life
- Stand Back, It's the Friday MuscleWatch!
- How I Stay Sane
- With Great Sorrow
- The Friday MuscleWatch
- In Which Our Heroine Tackles Life Headlong And Wit...
- Perseverance Pays Off