Friday, April 20, 2007

Product Alert!


I know it's not Monday yet, but I just couldn't wait to show y'all my very first foray back into the Wonderful World of Product. I bought a little tub of something that seems to be a cross between Silly Putty, Super Glue, and Oobleck. I think I need to experiment some more, though how many variations can one realistically hope to achieve with 1/2 inch of wispy thin hair? Nevertheless, I'm pleased as punch. I think this is a major milestone in my road to recovery.

9 Comments:

Blogger divrchk said...

You are absolutely glowing. Gorgeous!

8:10 PM  
Blogger jana said...

darling 'do :)

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice day for a white wedding... ;)

Looks hot! Mazeltov!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Elan Morgan said...

I'm actually going to go get my hair cut like that on purpose this afternoon. Don't knock it!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Carny Asada said...

This is hilarious: I blogged the first time I was able to put product in my hair post-chemo, too! So it's definitely some sort of milestone.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Hathor said...

Cool!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Love that spiky blonde hair! You look great.

7:16 PM  
Blogger johnieb said...

I shoulda spoke up sooner, darlin; that sounds pretty much like what I been dealing with for the past decade.

Glop: good; repeat as allowed. Is your present color uniform? If it is, a punk friend of mine does bright colors, but she is limited by her natural Asian Black. You could do some drop dead chic variations: the creative juices simply bubble, love.

2:59 PM  
Blogger alphabitch said...

Looking at your flowers, I'm reminded that I need some kind of gardening advice here at my house. I'm terrified of my back yard, although I've figured out how to mow the front lawn. I can't really afford to pay a gardener, but the guy who lives in my carriage house is probably moving out soon. Free rent? And I'm a very good cook. Dogs welcome.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home